- Graduate Programs within the Math Graduate Program (MM, MS, Ph.D.), after-graduation employment information, etc.
- Faculty Research Areas – Faculty list by research area.
- Assistantships & Fellowships – information regarding assistantship support.
- Request Information – Receive information about our program and the University of Tennessee.
- Checklist – A checklist of what to do and submit to apply for an assistantship and admission to UT.
- Application for Admission & Assistantship – Unified application for both admission and an assistantship.
The priority deadline to apply for fall is Dec. 15, and the standard deadline is Jan. 15.
- International Student Admission Guide – dates and general admission information for international students.
- Admission Fee Waiver – Highly qualified students with financial need will be considered for a waiver of the application fee. Requests for waivers, including an unofficial transcript and a resume, may be sent to email@example.com
- University Housing – information and applications for university housing.
- Knoxville Apartment Guide Links – KAT bus links, and links to a large variety of housing/apartments in Knoxville and surrounding areas.
Dr. Tim Schulze, Director, Graduate Studies Program
Ms. Pam Armentrout, Graduate Coordinator