This position has two primary functions:
1. To assist with social media and web content for the department and
2. To assist presenters with classroom technology.
We are looking for an individual interested in gaining more experience in social media and website content creation and development and who is comfortable with and willing to learn more about using instructional technologies, including computer and projector technologies.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Gathering and creating content for the department’s social media and websites.
- Monitoring department talks and checking with the faculty to make sure the presenter has everything they need.
- Assisting and troubleshooting audio-visual equipment for talks and presentations.
- Helping with hybrid talks/presentations in Zoom. You may need to attend the talk and monitor Zoom chat, giving the speaker questions or comments from chat during the speaker’s talk.
Starting pay $13.00/hour
A copy of your Academic History will be required at the interview.