The Mathematics Department at The University of Tennessee, Knoxville seeks exceptional candidates to fill the following positions:
- Full/Associate Professor in Actuarial Science apply.interfolio.com/129658
- Assistant Professor in Computational and Applied Mathematics (CAM) apply.interfolio.com/129671
The Science Informed Artificial Intelligence (ScAI) cluster at The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, seeks exceptional candidates to fill two positions at the Associate or Full Professor level, primarily in the Mathematics Department, starting August 1, 2024. There will also be a unique opportunity for a joint appointment at the Chemistry, Industrial Systems Engineering, Mechanical Aerospace and Biomedical Engineering, or Physics departments.
- Associate/Full Professor in Geometric Deep Learning apply.interfolio.com/132232
- Associate/Full Professor Physics Informed Machine Learning apply.interfolio.com/132283
The Mathematics Department at The University of Tennessee, Knoxville seeks outstanding educators to contribute to its teaching mission by filling several lecturer positions to start on August 1, 2024.
- Lecturer Positions apply.interfolio.com/129658